Jelly's 19th birthday part 1

.....................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~~~!............................

Hello everybodyyyy I'm finally writing this post. Nearly 2 weeks into my 19th year. Not too bad. This is probably the year I tell myself, "Man, I'm finally starting to live life."

Anyway, thank you all for everything. Love it!

A couple of days before my awesome day I received a video made by Andy. Thank you so much!
Kinda reluctant to link it here. Likea self-obsessed. HAHAA NOT FOR FAINT-HEARTED.


1 day before my special day, my family got me out for dinner at xi jia zhuang. We are forever eating at that place. The one near my place (block 111 Woodlands) is not nice! WHY YOU NO COOK NICE FOOD CHEF? T___T



Photobucket
Present

My sis got this for me~ So cute. 


Photobucket
BIRTHDAY CAKIEEEE

Moma got a cake for me but I didn't cut it ite. As always. Hahaaaa. It's okay! I'm happy already.




Kicked started the day by receiving tons of well-wishes blahblahblah. Thank you all! Gonna mention some people only ar! Okay 2 only. 

1. Received a track from smm at 12 sharp. OMG THIS GIRL REALLY NICE TO ME THIS YEAR.
Not the perfect birthday song but it really made me warm and fuzzy inside. Hellllllooooooo I'm so touched. *wipes tears, literally*




Photobucket

2. Received a very thoughtful note from lemon.
HEHEEE I WAS BLABBERING RANDOMLY A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND SHE REALLY SENT THE EXACT QUOTE TO ME.

*touched as well*
Aiya, though I wanted to hear this from my future husband but it's okay! ^^Y



My birthday was spent at Resorts World Sentosa with my favourite people from my company.
Yes, working but I enjoyed myself a lot. Was feeling a tad moody near the end of the day (probably too tired) but that day was still lovely!



First thing, celebration with my favourite people!

Photobucket
I looked wtfbbq-ish here


Photobucket
A very yummy cake #nomnomnom


Photobucket
Making wishes. The same, old few la. I need more ideas~


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Present from the people!





Hehee love it to bits! School essential number 1, checked.


Next pleasant surprise is from my dear smm. She sort of came all the way to dhoby ghaut to give me something. :D

 Photobucket

Yes, a duck.

HAHAAA THIS IS WTF-ISH BUT IT'S SO CUTE OF HER.
^^ OMGGGG I'm so happy I want to insert :) to every other sentence~

Had lunch at Soup Restaurant with the people and Iris cute daughter.
Food was good and satisfying.

Proceeded to Resorts World Sentosa to prepare for our event! After all the manual work, changed and went for yummy dinner at Chili's outside Universal Studio.

I WANNA GO USS LOR >:(


Photobucket


Anyway, food was fantastic especially the wrap thingy. Free refill of drinks btw!


Photobucket


Photobucket

I am damn amazed by the waitress there. Carrying 10kg or so tray and a stupid portable around with no sign of tiredness. Passionate staff and lovely environment.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Happy birthday JieLin!

Ended our dinner with a birthday brownie and song from Chili's! How sweet. Very yums but too sweet for my liking.



Photobucket

After food, started our job as a book distributor. Got to know 3 of Jess's uni friends. Really nice people. Can't wait for uni! I gonna meet all those nice peeps!


The whole event was a great success - people were carrying our coffee table book (is that what you call it?) all around #proudmoments. Cleared 1k over books. Did not waste all the hard work; printing, folding, in short operating like a mass production plant, shifting all the books around, sweating and aching.


After the event, Sharon drove me around in search of a cab. Ite she dropped me at one of the hotels. I still remember how chatty the cabbie was. He was going on and on and on likea machine gun. I was nice enough to chat with him hur. Actually all I wanna do is sleep.


That's how I spent my a special day.
Really special way to do it, no regrets.


Photobucket


Actually this post should be up in the evening but Idky I held the publishing time back. Now it is 42 mins passed 12 midnight. Oh well.

All the photos (with people inside) are taken by Jeff ^^

Part 1 done! Ready for part 2? :D

0 Comments