Leave and never come back

Effects: Camera360
(GO DL THIS IPHONE APP RIGHT NOW, LOVE IT TO BITS)

I'm here!
Forgot to mention these in the last post.

Thursday, 10/5/2012:

Went to celebrate JC's 21st on Thurs @ Manhattan Fish Market. Very much unplanned. Waited for really long to get a seat + for the food. Not as good as what it used to be. Chatted a lot with the girls hoho us and our nonsense.





Photobucket
Side dish to share

No more pictures because we were too hungry. 


Photobucket
Group photo!
Happy birthday toufu! 


Thank you for making my 2 years so much more pleasant. 
I also had many fond memories with ya, especially when we went for UK trip. 


Friday, 11/5/2012:

Impromptu meet-up with appy and bernice! Went shopping and finally got a dress for Friday's event. Have to head down to FEP to get it altered. Meh. 
Can't believe I hit really well with someone I barely know. Becoming more sociable or she's just nice to interact? Got a pack of peppero (nomnom I love that stuff) from bernice. :3
I'm a happygirl.


(wrote about the weekend in the previous post. Only irritating people care about the flow okay)
Haaaaa just plain lazy. 







Countdown to special day: 4!

Today involved a whole lot of walking, shopping likea auntie and eating likea pig.
Tried some Japanese fried noodles thingy in Taka basement (from my colleague) and it was really nice! #craving

The best thing we got?!?!

INSTANT NOODLES. NOT JOKING. LOOK AT THIS!




Piggy fishcake instant noodles ($5.10 for a pack of 4)
This is literally cup noodles. A little small and overpriced but it is super adorable! 
Apparently this cute stuff tastes good! 
Where to get: Cold Storage, Takashimaya


Guess you've realised I changed my blog bg and a couple of other stuff here. 
Yes, I'm trying to declare/remind you every moment my birthday is coming. :D

0 Comments