In the world without you



Ni hao! I had a good rest/ample amount of tv-time. I kinda enjoy life with no restrictions and deadlines. 


Will draft some posts today/tomorrow, stay tuned! 


Anyway, my Friday night was spent with Tim and Prometheus. Changed into something comfy for movie.



Wore maxi dress to work wth. Too long and practically dragging it everywhere when I'm not in heels. #needtogrowtallerwtf




Enough of sidetracking, the movie is good! 




Prometheus (2012)

Trailer:

I thought the Prometheus is a really interesting name. 

From Wikipedia:
In the Western classical tradition, Prometheus became a figure who represented human striving, particularly the quest for scientific knowledge, and the risk of overreaching or unintended consequences


The trailer sucks. I wouldn't have watched this if I've other plans (which means I'll miss something good!). The show kept me engaged throughout the two hours. I even caught myself staring at the screen with half-opened mouth, so... appealing. HAHAA. I will love part 2/more of the weird-looking giant octopus monster scenes hehe. Anyway, just go catch it! I need more movies like this. 




My new kitty bottle!
(which leaks wtf)

Been spending my free time today browsing youtube. Gonna do something constructive now! Pack pack pack!

0 Comments