Bright lips, coloured eyes

- Everybody needs to be encouraged, including you. Keep doing the best you can, you've got what it takes and you are going to make it. Remember to encourage others to pursue their own dreams. Build each other up, encouragement is important. -


I can never pull off this look, whatevs. 


Dear blank, 

Stuck in this page for really long. I really have no idea what to blog about but I've the urge to do it. I slacked my whole day away and it feels sooooo good. I think I deserve a short break from studying. Took a nap (like 2h not 20mins, finally) and even painted my nails. I feel so happy looking at my bright pink nails. Awesome.


Like my white teeth? These are the awesome effects of #DarlieExpertWhite - Scientifically Proven 3X Whitening Effects! http://sg.churpchurp.com/jielinnnx33/share/darlieexpertwhite


I didn't know I extend my eye line that much hahah. It doesn't really show up though.  Purple sparkly eyeshadows x matt orange lips. Or red for that matter. Spontaneous. Backdrop looks photoshop but it's not.




Tell me this is donghae (on the right) right?? Chanced upon his photos in tumblr and he's so cute ^^



Random 5 points:
1. Bought a tripod (I know, finally). Thanks yq!
2. 4 papers down in 3 days. 2 more to go!
3. Dear hair please grow I wanna dye and perm?
4. So good to be home
5. Watching American dramas again. Always so exciting.

0 Comments