What a day

  • I lost my keys for hall. They are really expensive to replace. For the first time in my life I wish I am not staying in this hall. I can buy a new perfume with that sum of money. 
  •  Swollen gums, cough and flu to start my day
  • So upset I sobbed on the train. Walked around with shades and teary eyes. 
  • Waited for 1.5hours alone outside the cinema just to check whether my keys were there or not. (which apparently not)
  •  New shoes gave me abrasion and cuts
  •  Wasted 1 whole day like that.
  • Some guy stalked me from the train to the bus interchange. I've no energy to explain in details anymore.
  • Bus took more than 20 mins to arrive.
  • Phone died and hall fellow couldn't reach me.
  • Neighbours were out.
  • Thank god cy was in his room.

What a day. Anyhow, I'm not sure why I was so upset as well. Overly attached owner hahaa. Feeling better already. At least I know who really cares. Anything that can be solved with money is not a problem.


Was still feeling a little moody but something Alvin shared makes me feel better instantly.



MORAL :
Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a stepping stone. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.

Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

1. Free your heart from hatred - Forgive.

2. Free your mind from worries - Most never happens.

3. Live simply and appreciate what you have.

4. Give more.

5. Expect less from people but more from yourself.


I really appreciate every bit of help I got. 

0 Comments