It could have ended, but it didn't

I tend to do blogposts on Wednesdays hur? The only day in a week I've more time to spare. Ok not really.


I: 


Fringe is finally at decent length. A little tempted to snip it off after browsing my photo album. :/
Nope, did not grow any taller but gained some fats. Exercise soon. SOON. 


Food: 



Made kimchi chigae last Friday night.. without the kimchi lol. One pile of vegs, I need that. 


Hall supplies

Bought some broccoli and lettuce because room food is getting boring. I'm sick of granola and oats. Special K is still my favourite staple when I'm too lazy to leave my room. 


Salad party

Broccoli. lettuce and egg coated with tons of thousand island dressing. Probably one of the best combination. Another egg for snacking. 





Studied for BTT and it's a chore. Endless but at least I've gone through the whole book once. Come on let me bring back my perfect grade. Test in less than 3 hours :/ 




Lastly, I tidied up my brows. Not a good shape but will do. And I'm finally wearing ear studs after god knows how long. Still getting used to something poking me when I'm sleeping.



The path to true faith always goes through doubt. So ask those questions you've always been afraid to ask, and find the answers, and then your faith will become unshakable.

0 Comments