Roses are red, violets are blue







“Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it.” 
― Elizabeth GilbertEat, Pray, Love



Happy Valentine's Day my dear.

Be it alone (with crazily long lessons like me) or with your other half.



Received roses (or rose for that matter). Thanks Jay! Haven't received one during V day for a while #kelianjl

I like flowers as much as I like shoes and perfumes. Well, I will like them better if they last forever, of course they must smell and look fresh!


Regarding the anonymous rose outside my door, I hope the sender didn't make a mistake.
No name no nothing. I don't even know whether it's for me but I took it in lol #thickskin
Maybe's it is from yq's secret admirer. Or for my neighbours. Or the girl downstairs. Who knows.



************

Helped removed the thorns on the roses. Moral of the story: please cherish your rose, it is not an easy task!




Popa & Moma came over to have lunch/dinner with me before sending me over to pay off my debt. Nearly 5k poorer - just like that. :c


Ohz lao my first yu sheng of the year, thanks William & roomie.
I guess no one in the family really appreciates it that's why it is a rare thing to do/eat at home.  I used to pick only the crackers (kids, y'know) but I eat everything on the platter now. Am I aging or what?




Abrupt ending.

0 Comments