Sunday Weekly Bites #1

18/10/2013, Friday

I almost have nothing to blog about this week. I'm sorry :| This semester is really quite packed I barely have time to do what I want to do. I rather spend my free time paying sleep debt/exercising haha!


Met C for a short dinner x shopping date to end our week.

creme brulee
Caramel is a little too burned; custard has more of a milky taste to it. 
Interesting texture though. 

This picture is really nice right.

Zebra.C
201 Victoria Street, Bugis+ #04-13
Singapore, Singapore 188067
Tel: 6834 3693
Mon - Thu: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 11:00 am - 10:30 am
Sun: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm

Laksa tom yam udon was pretty good but terriyaki chicken is uhm.


Shopped around and got a dress in BV. The owners are really nice, why not? 
Ya actually that's all because the rest of the time we were blabbering and laughing. 



20/10/2013, Sunday

Meeting my +6 (I hope) today for picnic/potluck! Pray no rain no Sun extra wind! 
Ok more studying now sighpie too much work to clear. 
Hopefully there's a lot of pictures today so I can fill this space up hehehee.


Hiiiiii it rained that day lolol so we had indoor picnic - lots of food and wasting around. 








Yeap that's all. The rest are too unglam hahaha. 


Last thing, who wanna train for zombie apocalyse with me LOL. 5K zombie run! Seems really fun!
It's Jan la so I think I have enough time to build my stamina? hhahaha I can't even run 100m now don't laugh. Details here!



0 Comments