Year 2 Sem 1: Over!

YEAR 2 SEM 1: OVER! 

Yup I'm happy I've to repeat this twice. This is probably the hardest I've worked thus far and I like it. I like the feeling of working hard for something. So this is how a more oriented lifestyle feels like. 


Exams sort of screwed up my life hahahah I lost track of many things. Can't remember when many of the stuff happened. 
So this is the best. Really. Plus, most of the time I'm shivering in the library trying to master chemistry like a chemist. My life is that boring for 2 weeks straight. 


Empire state feast before exams!

Caramel frapp :3 My energy source


Li Ting's flea is @ Jcube tomorrow! Drop by if you have time my dear! 


HAHA this is damn funny 


yq's random sketching during JC. That period is damn precious. 





Ended this sem with my chemists~ 
First date after 1.5 years can you believe it? At least we have our weekly eggs date. All they eat in school are eggs and more eggs hahahaaa.
Talk about other things except chemistry, yea you know the usual crap. Uni life is really nice with them! We talked for nearly.. 4 hours I think! Love new friends > old friends transition because that the time you really spend a lot of time together and there's just a lot of communication going on. I rather know a person better than knowing 2 people #storyofmylife

Lunch was at BenTen cafe here's some foodpic before my phone died. 

Mushroom soup was nice!



Set lunch was really worth it and I love their creamy soup pasta thing? The chocolate ice-cream was the best out of the three hehhe.

AND THEY HAVE GIANT DESSERT BOWL THING OMG. I must try it some day but before that I need to shed some fats!


OKAY TIME TO HIDE IN MY ROOM SPAMMING KDRAMA. I miss you so much~

0 Comments