[Sponsored Review]: Nivea Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA ++


I wanna rage - THE WEATHER. The Sun is already bad enough (totally sweaty and oily after a short walk home from the train station) but the recent haze is making everything worse. My skin is really dry nowadays I might flake away wth. 


So I'm super happy to receive this in the mail!



Let's take a closer look at it!




I've used quite a few Nivea bodycare products and I like most of them (except Nivea Creme). They are always so affordable and generally do not disappoint.Anyway, back to this!


 Nivea Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 PA ++
What: Body lotion, sunscreen (SPF 25, PA ++)
For: Body
Suitable For: Extra dry and damaged skin
Consistency: Light cream
Size: 200 mL
Scent: Baby powder-ish 
Price: $8.90
Made in: Thailand
Where to get: 
Leading personal care stores and supermarkets (Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, 
NTUC Fairprice outlets and major retailers)
Website: Facebook | Website



Promises:

1. Fight skin issues like


while providing necessary protection from the Sun.

2. Non-sticky serum and extra light formula. Fast absorption into your skin




How I use it

1. Apply all over freshly-washed skin, preferably 15 minutes before sun exposure

*I only use this in the daytime (usually mornings) as it contains SPF*




Ingredients

Aqua, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cyclomethicone, Distarch Phosphate, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Polygyerceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sodium Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Benzoic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.




Nivea Body Intensive Moisture Serum contains 100X Concentrated Vitamin E as well as Grape Seed Extract. Both of them are efficient in repairing your dry skin. Coupled with SPF 25, PA++, it no doubt is a good thing to have in the morning.





Packaging

Product comes in a squeeze tube with a sufficiently large opening. Easy to use. However, I prefer my body lotions to be in a pump bottle as I don't like my packaging to be oily Squeeze tube is definitely fine, it's just me and my weird preference.



Stars: ★★.5 (4.5/5)




Scent

It smells not bad - like baby powderish. However, I lean towards unscented body lotions in the morning because I don't like other scents to mix with whatever perfume I will be using. There's totally nothing wrong with the scent. It's me, again LOL.



Stars: ★★.5 (4.5/5)




Duality

Yup I love dual products. Hello, who has the time to slather on body moisturiser then sunblock. It's quite a good thing to bring when you're travelling (I brought the Whitening day Serum from Nivea to Korea) despite the size. I will not recommend using this if you'll be out in the Sun for a prolong period of time. But SPF 25 PA++ is good enough for daily use.



Stars: ★★.5 (4.5/5)




Consistency


Very very viscous. It is indeed very light; hence, it is really easy to spread. A good texture for body lotion.



Stars: ★




Absorption


Thanks to its light formula, the serum is absorbed relatively quickly. 



Stars: ★




Hydration

It is probably not the most hydrating body lotion I've used. However, it is better than not applying anything at all. 



Stars: ★




Stickiness

Stickiness is REALLY minimal on your skin. I definitely feel a layer of something on my skin but it is not obvious. Moisturisers with SPF properties always have this issue. It is however so insignificant I don't think normal people will even notice?



Stars: ★★.5 (4.5/5)




The Verdict

Seriously, leaving my bed every morning is hard enough. I skip a lot of things in the morning, like flossing, light stretching, washing my hair etc. However, I cannot step out of the house without some sort of protection from the harmful UV rays. Furthermore, the haze is making my skin very dry too. Hence, duals like this (sunblock and body lotion) comes in handy. It is great for daily use and it is absorbed in no time. 

Stop showing favouritism to your facial skin. Your body needs some love too!


Rating: 9/10





 NIVEA INSTAGRAM CONTEST 

You will have to redeem the sample from TSS. It will come with an A5 magnifying glass brochure and you need it to participate in NIVEA Body Intensive Moisture Serum Instagram contest. 

Remember to hashtag #NIVEAsg and  #IntensiveMoistureSerum :)


2 Grand Prize winners will be hand-picked by Sample Store editors, Holly Jean and Trixy respectively based on the submission that is most creative in their opinion (text and/or photo creativity).
Grand Prize winners each win shopping vouchers worth $200 and NIVEA hampers worth $100.


The contest will run from 25th August - 30th September. Winners will be announced on 1st October. 2 more weeks! Don't miss it!



Good luck and thanks for reading~

0 Comments