Review: Etude House My Lash Serum

Etude House my lash serum review



etude house my lash serum review singapore
Etude House My Lash Serum
What: Eyelash Serum
Size: 9 g 
Price: $11.90
Made in: Korea
Where to get: Etude House outlets/online




Promises:


- Conditions lashes for healthy-looking lashes




Ingredients:

WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, CARBOMER, TROMETHAMINE, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE LEAF EXTRACT, PEG-32, PEG-6, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-5, SWERTIA JAPONICA EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), ETHYLPARABEN, RED 33 (CI 17200), ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN




How I use it:

1. Apply as many layers as I wish (LOL) at night on clean lashes.

*I will run the tip of the brush across my bottom lashes/flesh to make sure I soak each pore with nutrients haha*







Packaging


My lash serum comes in a clear tube with a metallic pink cap. I can see the amount of product left easily.




Stars: ★★★





Brush


Etude House My Lash Serum Brush

The brush is similar to mascara brushes. Hence, it is quite easy to use. It is a little hard so be gentle when you're coating your lower lashes.




Stars: ★★★





On lashes


Hmm gel consistency. Will take a while to dry if you apply a couple of layers. No colour, no smell and... no need to remove!




Stars: ★★★





No lash fall


I noticed I have almost no lash fall after using this, even when I use mascara daily. I believe My Lash Serum really conditioned my lashes and made them healthier!





Stars: ★★★





Longer lashes 



Visibly longer lashes after 1-2 weeks. You know what thrilled me the most? It even worked for my lower lashes! My lower lashes are barely there before using this and I CAN SEE THEM NOW.




Stars: ★★★





Thicker lashes


My lashes look slightly fuller since it prevents them from falling out so frequently. However, I don't see a lot of 'new' lashes growing out.




Stars: ★★★





Price


I understand lash serums are very expensive but this is great. Very affordable if you ship them from various shopping websites (e.g. ibuybeauti, gmarket, qoo10, w2beauty etc). If you can't wait, just pop by any Etude House outlets and bring one home for less than $15.




Stars: ★★★





Use life


You can probably use it for 3-5 months, shorter if you don't remove your eye make up well. The debris from your make up will contaminate the serum. You have to toss it out if it gets really cloudy/dirty. (You can literally see the dirt). The use life is similar to any mascara.




Stars: ★★★





Does not sting eyes


Yes! I am so glad it doesn't. I used to use another brand and it stings my eyes so bad, especially at the outer corners.




Stars: ★★★★★





Results


effective eyelash serum etude house




Stars: ★★★★★





Long-lastingness?


I stopped for a month and during that period I noticed my lashes fell out more and they looked less full and long. My lashes were so long that they keep scrapping the lens of my specs. You will not go from out-of-the-world lashes to no lash. They just don't look as good as before.




Stars: ★★★






The Verdict:

Good thing must share! It will take a while to dry so I normally use it at night or if I am staying at home (aka no make up). Don't neglect your lashes - they are also hair you should condition everyday, or at least once in a few days, as well! I highly recommend this product to anyone out there.

If for some reason you don't like Etude House's products, I still suggest you to check out other lash serums. They made a big difference in my life! See below!


Etude House Eyelash Serum Results
Before any eyelash serum > After 3 tubes of eyelash serums 
(Etude House My Lash Serum is my 3rd)





jjoyis
Can skip mascara!




Pros:
- Affordable
- Does not sting eyes
- Longer lashes
- Less/minimum lash fall
- No need to remove
- Brush easy to coat lashes


Cons:
- Short use life
- Hard bristles



Rating: 10/10
Repurchase: Yes! 



0 Comments