September Favourites 2015

Hi guys, how's everything so far?

I hate to say this but September literally flew by. I've been trying new stuff this month but not many made it here.

september 2015 favorites products cyber color face shop kao essential skinfood


1. Cyber Color Essence UV Liquid Foundation

Did a full review for this foundation - click the title to read about it. I find myself enjoying this liquid foundation a lot this month because it is so light for the hot, hazy weather. The colour matches my skintone well. Hence, this is something I reach for a lot for work. The lasting power is not fantastic though.


$55.90, Sasa Outlets



2. The Face Shop Lovely Mix Design Eyebrow #4

A very very worth-the-money product. This is a crayon twist up packaging with a spoolie attached to the other end. I like this spoolie more than Etude House's as it feels much softer and less harsh on my skin. The angled tip makes shaping eyebrows really easy and the colour goes well with my hair and make. Lasting power is pretty good; doesn't smudge but it will rub off a bit over time.


$7.90, The Face Shop Outlets



3. Skin Food Black Sugar Mask Wash-off

Say real one I bought this because so many people are raving about it online. However, I don't really enjoy it in particular until the last month. It makes my skin so clean and smooth after use. I typically use it once a week but I up to twice per week last month thanks to the haze跟dust loll. Not drying despite exfoliating more regularly :D


$10, SkinFood (Korea)



4. Essential CC Oil

I like this for the light texture, the smell and the shine and smoothness it gives. The review is quite recent so I shall not repeat again.


$11.90, major stores



5. Essential Night Care Milk

Again click the link above for the review if you are interested, it is quite comprehensive. In short, hair is more manageable after use!


$11.90, major stores




What products do you enjoy this month? Tell me about them too ^^

0 Comments