October Favourites 2015

Hi everyone, Hi November. Have you achieved what you planned to at the start of the year? Don't worry if you have not, you have 2 more months to do so. :)


Nature Republic | Iope | Etude House | Biore | KFit



1. Nature Republic Aqua Watery Essence (Combination Skin)


I thought I wrote about this before but apparently I am wrong - can't find it in my previous favourite posts. This watery essence is very light and easily absorbed by the skin. Skin is super soft and glowy after use. One pump, or maximum one and a half pump, is good for the whole face. Definitely going to write a full review on this so stay tuned for that.


$15, Korea



2. IOPE XP Air Cushion C23


Well well well, another air cushion/BB cushion. In Korea terms, it gives a dewy finish but in Singapore crazily hot and humid terms, it makes you look oily. Thus, this is not something I enjoy particularly a lot in June - August period. However, my recent experiences with this BB cushion were satisfactory. I apply a thin layer of the BB cushion as my base everyday in the month of October.


~$35 for 2, Qoo10



3.  Etude House BB Deep Cleansing Foam


This is also something I don't quite fancy when I first starting using it. I have dry skin so I find it a little too much to 'exfoliate' every time I remove my base make up (this is ultimately a BB cleansing foam, aka make up remover). Furthermore, the cleansing power is not fantastic and I find it pretty harsh for my skin.
Picked it up in the middle of last month and it has been in my night routine ever since. I changed how I used this product though - remove my make with Cyber Colors Cleansing Oil before using this BB cleansing foam. Add a bit of water to foam it up and viola! The foamy scrub is able to remove any last bit of make up left without irritating my skin. Always love how clean my face feels. Didn't know that few drops of water can really do magic. As I have mentioned, this is not meant for heavy make; so use it as your cleanser after your usual make up remover if you intend to get this ^^


~$10, Korea




4. Etude House Oh M' Eye Line (Brown)


I am very particular about my eyeliner because this is one thing I barely omit in my everyday routine. I find my eyes so dead without lining, even just a tiny bit. :/ I don't pick up brown eyeliner because I don't go for natural make up look 99 out of 100 times. So please do not ask me why I got this. No regrets anyway! The brown liner from Etude House is really dark and pigmented, which is why I like it. On top of that, Oh M'eye brown liner appears to be less harsh than the black version. It does not dry instantaneously; hence, you have to be patient when you are working with this eyeliner. Full review available (Not with Brown version though) so check it out if you're interested.


$7.60, Korea




5. Biore Aqua UV sunscreen SPF 50+ PA++++


The finish is great and you will have ample protection with this sunscreen. Very lightweight hence the sunscreen is absorbed super quickly. Nothing much to complain about and I ought to put up the review for this... very soon. >w<


$18.90, major supermart



6. Kfit


This is a pass which gives you access to many different classes, gyms and even random activities when you subscribe to them. I have been with Kfit for the past month and my experience is so far good. Will do a separate review about this app.
I usually attend yoga classes and go to one of the gyms. Say Hi if you ever see me around ya :)


Promo for first month (I think they change this regularly?), $99 for the subsequent month




Sorry can't really remember how much they cost + most of them are from Korea. Still trying to.. try lol.

0 Comments