February Favourites 2016

que origin lavender bath wash etude house wonder pore freshener OST C20 vitamin C serum review Etude house face blur review sg
Que Origin | Etude House | C20 Vitamin C 



1. Que Origin Lavender Shower Wash

The scent is the first thing that stole my heart. This lavender bath wash smells divine, or at least to me haha. I really like using this especially at night because it really calms and relaxes me for bed. It doesn't foam but cleansing power is good. It is actually quite moisturising too. The best of all is that it does not irritate my skin as much as many other shower washes because it is formulated from natural ingredients. I have sensitive body/back so if the soap I use is too harsh, I will have a lot of red, itchy spots.

This was sent to me for a no obligatory try out btw. Quote 'jjoyis' for $3 off your first purchase (PS ON TOP OF FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION!)

Alternatively, click the the referral link here and everything is already nicely keyed in for you.

$7.90, 250 mL from Que Origin





2. Etude House 10-in-1 Wonder Pore Freshener

This is my holy grail of the month. Might be my holy grail for my whole life as well. Remember I mentioned (a couple of times) I have been breaking out and nothing is making it better. I mean sometimes it gets better but sometimes, omg please don't talk about it. Opened this last month and my skin is getting better and better! I am so thankful something is working.

I use this like a final cleansing step and it really lifts off any leftover impurities my make up remover/facial wash left out.

I wrote about Erude House wonder pore 7-in-1 (older version) in one of my favourites too. You can read if you are keen. They work quite similarly but I find this 10-in-1 version even better.



$32 (500 mL) @ Etude House stores





3. OST Original Pure C20 Vitamin C Serum 

After all the outbreak, it is common to deal with dark spots/scarring. I find this serum helping in fading those unsightly spots. My skin plumps up and glows after using this for some time. The only drawback is that it can sting, especially if you have open wounds.



$16, 30 mL from Qo10





4. Etude House Face Blur Base 

Received this as a gift from my friend and I loveee it. The texture is light and not sticky for daily use. It brightens your skin slightly and helps to manage sebum production (doesn't control fully though). I use it under make up, I use it on its own. Basically, this is an everyday product. I've been wearing this with a bit of concealer on days I am conducting lessons or heading out to study. It is just so convenient to put on and remove.



$27.50, 35g from Etude House stores






Didn't have a lot of products for Feb but I love all of them. See you guys in Mar's favourites!



0 Comments