Review: Daiso Detergent for Puff and Sponge

Detergent for Puff and Sponge

What: Make up tools cleanser
Size: 80 mL
Made in: Japan
Price: $2
Where to get: Daiso


How I use:


Ok this is how I use, don't blame me if it is not the right way!

Method 1. Add a few drops of this Daiso brush cleanser into a container of water. Submerge the hair of the brush (?) in, swirl in the solution then rinse the detergent off with water. Wipe on paper towel to ensure it is clean. Shape your brush and leave it to dry.

Method 2. Pour a few drops of brush cleaner on your palm. Dilute with some water and proceed to wash your brushes. Rinse with water, shape and leave it to dry.








Although it is just $2, I am still going to do a Daiso product review. I guess this really doesn't need a proper lengthy review because it is raved by so many people! If you use make up tools, in particular brushes, you will need this. It claims to be disinfecting, alcohol and pigment free. It is also one of the Daiso must buys. 

My make up brushes are so stained ugh. 



What I like about it:

Cleans well

I have never tried any other brush cleanser before so I can't compare but this thing does its job. I prefer method 1 to method 2 as it is more gentle to clean this way. Some of my brushes shed when I use method 2 (or mayyyybe I'm too rough). However, method 2 cleans my brushes better so I would choose this over the first method when I want to get rid of any stubborn stain. 



The price


You don't say.





What I don't like about it:

Not any I can think of.






The Verdict:

I was skeptical about this $2 product initially but it impressed me so much. My brushes are really clean now :D Somehow they feel softer and more tame! (is it just me lol). 
I have not tried it on sponges but I will soon! I need the detergent to do some magic to my loose powder puff/blusher puff! It should work as well too! 


Rating: 9.5/10
Repurchase: YES

$2 only just buy it! 

0 Comments