Hit/Miss: Garnier Aqua Defense Refreshing Toner


Finished 2 bottles of this toner, I think it it time to review it:




Garnier Aqua Defense Refreshing Toner
What: Toner
Good for: Lift off impurities, instant refreshed skin, hydrating 
Size: 200ml
Price: $9.90
Where to buy: Watsons/Beauty stores/Marts
Made in: China








What I like about it:

The smell (ARE YOU SICK OF HEARING THIS PLUS POINT LOL)
Light, refreshing apple scent. Nice.


The feeling on skin
This is indeed very refreshing on my skin. Furthermore, it can lift off impurities on the surface of my skin. On days I am too lazy/rushed to wash my face, I will wet my cotton pad with the toner and wipe my face with it. Very refreshing and it can remove surface impurities.


The value
A fairly large bottle for a good price. Value for money.




What I don't like about it:

The content
When my skin was really bad, I find this toner a little too harsh. If I am not wrong, my friend suffered from rashes after using this. (she might be allergic to apple inside the toner). I guess this is pretty personal. Just something you might want to take note, especially sensitive skin people.






The Verdict
Personally I don't really mind using this toner. However, I did not see much improvement in my skin.
2 bottles, 2 chances. Time to give up this facial product. If you really like it, continue to use it! Don't be affected by me alright.

Rating: ☻☻☻☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Repurchase again: No
Btw the smiley faces very cute right! 3 black out of 10 = 3/10.
Trying to find stars one! (Actually I found, just lazy.)

0 Comments