I'll love you at your darkest

Helloooooo!


 How's first day of school (for some of you)? Going crazy deciding on course and waiting for some kind soul to drop that index I want. Please?

Made some noise with violin before heading out to grab stuff for Friday's event. Yay to no school!

PS, dropped Korean because I think I am not ready for it. Hopefully I get both the Humanities and Business course I want.





Heading back to hall again tomorrow. I should start packing away the holiday mood and work my ass off for this new sem. Can't wait for this sem to be over though.




Lastly, hope I can meet the rest of my misses before I immerse myself in school and whatnot.
That's all folks!


*Yes, leftover pictures from that day! 

 What should I blog about after this? Running out of ideas :/

0 Comments