Nuffnang cashout

Visited the doctor and popa feels slightly better now. Xin teng seeing him limp around. T - T Big thanks to many, seriously. I was so devastated last night I hid in the washroom and cried my eyes out, silently. 


Who knows what will happen to you or the one you love? Cherish please. 

********


Alright, sentimental issues aside, Popa drove me to SSDC to register for my BTT. Aye shit just got real. I've exactly 2 months before my test. I am really scared controlling a machinery this big (and dangerous). The largest thing I can operate well is... iPhone? DSLR? Okay la maybe bicycle hahaa. I was reluctant to pick up driving now but I felt so crippled last night when I can't drive my popa to the doctor when he was in pain. Moma wasn't home and the only soul capable to drive can't be bothered.
-_- 

Popa wants me to learn manual in case I switch to become some lorry woman or what. We will see..?




Second thing, nuffnang's cashout arrived!


Using the money for early xmas dinner. Thank you nuffnang!



I spent the couple of hours in the clinic talking to my popa. Told him about school, about life and about holiday plans. Guess it's a blessing in disguise because we finally sat down and talked.

He's cooking zhu jiao chu now and it smells delis!




Okay humans, I should start my revision now. Wasted a couple of days already. My future isn't just mine.

0 Comments