New blogger format


Logged in blogger and was surprised - new blogger format. Not... bad...?
Alright, will blog later. Wait for me.




Today, or in fact yesterday, was really crazy. Almost fainted on the train wtf? Not sure what happened too. Guess I had a bad night sleep. Alighted at Bishan to rest a little before continuing my journey to work. Felt better soon after. Nothing serious I guess. I hate going to the doctor. Don't ask me why. I just hate the feeling of being alone in a clinic. It makes me feel vulnerable.
I will avoid it as much as I can.


Braved through the rain and went to Vanilla Gastro Wine Bar for lunch. Very good place to relax and have a nice cup of coffee, or something similar. However, the rain attracted a lot of people hence it was a little slow in terms of serving of food. PS, I hope I visit that place very soon (I know I will) so that I can write a proper post with pictures. Really comfy place.


After all the eating for the past few months, I've finally decided I'm too fat.
FAT. T___T
Headed to the Gym with smm for some exercise. 3 times per week, 1 hour per session, I can do it.
I will take the money I saved (from not going for the fitness course) to buy myself other stuff. Oh well self-motivation? :D Please work.
Slightly less than 45kg (NOOOOO). Come come let's do it.
Btw, I grew 1cm! So happy. I don't care how accurate it is. As long as I grew, it IS accurate :]



Seriously can't wait for weekends. Scared at the same time. It is actually nothing big. Wish me the best of luck.


Lastly, I'm happy for Tim. Getting into that course is really hard. I think. I am so proud of you.
Didn't mention other people here because they are in the 90% can enter their choice league. Not saying Tim is bad la. I seriously don't meant that. The interview was hard, in my context, but he made it. Congratz.

I need my one soon. Yes I have not received. Getting paranoid. *breathe in, breathe out*
I'm sure it will arrive soon.

0 Comments