Gullible level 999

4 more hours of lectures to clear before I start to really internalise all the information. I'm too stupid; I need to do it twice before I can really conceptualise everything.

Here's a quick post for you! 
(And to cover up the previous post)

A little too emotional (read: pms). Times when I think too much.


29/3/2013: Dinner with some 12A peeps @ Watami



The kind of comfortable I get when I am around them: priceless. So chatty and incredibly funny. 
I like. 


One of my dinners. (can't rotate my photo god knows why)
SO MUCH FOOD OMG. 


Tried steamed buns (with a little twist)
Not the soft and fluffy type I like but they don't have the overwhelming yeast taste.
I did a fairly good job in rolling them (with a chopstick since I do not own a rolling pin). 


The penguin dan, eug and vin gave. 
Ah I still love penguins a lot. 
I will pat my penguin man every morning when I wake up. 




Another cute little something to share with you! 

I laughed so hard!


I'm so hungry now :(

OH YA, I REALLY THOUGHT THE GOOGLE NOSE WAS FOR REAL AND I SPENT QUITE A WHILE TRYING TO SMELL EVERYTHING :/ 
But it's okay I feel better when I know there are others like me out there. 

Happy April's Fool! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOKER JUAN :3

0 Comments