Food: Yomenya Goemon Japanese Spaghetti Review, Star Vista

There is something about East meet West I cannot explain. Japanese pasta is something I hold close to my heart. 

Saw this pasta place in Star Vista every time I go there for lunch. Finally had the chance to give it a go. :)

Yomenya Goemon carbonara star vista review
Carbonara with York and Bacon, Pork ($15)

The sauce is pretty plain and the egg is too raw for my liking. Perhaps you can try changing it to onsen egg? Bacon is too salty but all bacons are salty. 



Yomenya Goemon carbonara york with bacon review
Close-up



Yomenya Goemon salmon wasabi with soy sauce review
Salmon Wasabi Soy Sauce Spaghetti ($17)

Don't be turned off by the word 'soy sauce' - it is not as salty as it sounds. I really like this but I will probably eliminate wasabi haaa. It is just not my cup of tea. 



Yomenya Goemon spaghetti review
Yomenya Goemon Spaghetti ($15.50)
With eggplant, Bacon, Shimeji & Sausages


Is it stir-fry in olive oil? I am not entirely sure but I like this as well. Feels like aglio oilo and I love it.


Yomenya Goemon lobster bisque soup spaghetti review
Lobster Bisque Soup Spaghetti ($17)

I have never tried lobster bisque before but this is very flavourful. You can probably finish everything in no time. 

Yomenya Goemon pasta noodles are cooked to perfection and the serving is huge! Not an issue for me because carbo is my favourite hahaha but if you have a smaller appetite/you wish to watch what you are eating, you can share one portion with another person. ^^ It gets a bit crowded during lunch time so go early to get a good seat. 


Overall, I am very satisfied with the meal here. You can top up $1-$3 for lunch deals. Going back to try some other dishes when I have the chance! 



Yomenya Goemon

The Star Vista:
1 Vista Exchange Green, #02-04,
Singapore 138617
Tel/Fax: 6694 3570
Nearest station: Buona Vista

Other outlets
Changi City Point: 
5 Changi Business Park Central 1,
#01-28, Changi City Point,
Singapore 486038
Tel/Fax: 6636 4816

0 Comments