那些爱过的感觉都太深刻我都还记得



Don't you just love weekends! Work is not demanding but still, tiring! All the travelling T___T

I have to wake up early tomorrow and head to IT fair. Thinking about it makes me giddy. WHY! I NEED TO SLEEP TO 3PM LEH. Haizxzzzzz. If I'd add all the time I slept in a day, it will be over 8 hours. But.I.Am.Still.Tired


Enough of whining. 





Today after tuition, I headed down to NTU open house. Very impressed. There were guided tours, talks and lots of booths. Checked out a couple of booths and courses. I've quite a few options in mind already. Let's just check NUS out before finalizing.



Had mac with sm. Yay to coke. However, are the standards dropping? I can't believe I'm commenting on Mac's food. I thought it is supposed to be standardized? Meh.

So half the time we were complaining lol #complainqueens


Anyway, I should start writing more drafts(I've tons of halfway hanging posts) to keep this space updated during weekdays. The Internet is still throwing a tantrum. So most of the time I'm refreshing the browser like mad to let it load. By the time my blogging page appears, energy level: Low. 

0 Comments