IDS Cryo Therapeutics Treatment | Come in for a basic skin maintenance

Visited IDS clinic for a maintenance session. It has been some time since my last visit. Previously, I did carbon laser and this time round, I decided to go for a regular facial. 


My skin was dry and breaking out so I was recommended to go for CTT facial. 



IDS facial



Cryo Therapeutics Treatment is a good procedure to turn to when your skin is sensitive and you're looking for something to soothe it. 

It aims to improve skin tone and texture and works on soothing skin irritation. 
I used to avoid going for any facial procedure when my skin's condition is not so stable but basic maintenance is also crucial to help your skin recover. 



There's no need to change out, I was shuffled into the room and the therapist immediately helped to remove my makeup. I wore very minimally on days I know I have a facial treatment. 

After double cleansing, microdermabrasion was performed to remove dead skin cells. 


IDS facial

Then, light extraction is done to get rid of more stubborn clogged pores and blackheads. My skin 
bruises and turns red easily but it was looking fine after extraction by the therapist here. 


Then, serums are applied to help with brightening and skin recovery. 


IDS facial

Cryoprobe was used to speed up absorption


IDS facial

Likewise with sheet mask too.


After that, she put on moisturiser and sunscreen for me and I am good to go. Facial is very fast and has almost no downtime. It was a good basic care session. 



IDS 

360 Orchard Rd
#02-02 International Building
Singapore 238869
Tel: 6450 3555

Mon - Fri: 10 am - 8 pm 
Sat: 10 am - 5 pm
Sun: Closed



*JJOYIS was invited to experience facial @ IDS but all opinions remain neutral and undivided 





LIKE our pages to receive updates 
SHARE it with your friends if you find this helpful! 

Thank you & bye! 

0 Comments